Some recent items of interest:
- How much do we rely on California for our food?, Big Island Weekly
- Modern Marvels: Tea (hulu video, 44 minutes) is full of fascinating tea information, even if it covers machine process black tea a little too much (Hawaii gets a mention in the first 5 mins)
- Long term agricultural overshoot at the Oil Drum, both the article itself and jaywfitz’s comments on how it relates to Hawaii sustainability
- SOS Farm on Kauai (also see article) feeds 140+ chickens locally
- After seeing a blurb about a pallet shed, I began building one on our farm. There are a couple pix in the new Farm 2010 album.
This entry (Permalink) was posted on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 at 9:53 pm and is filed under chickens, stuff, tea. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.